a) Association pin
c) Association pen
d) Association lanyard
e) other small gift
2. A.N.A.C. informational brochure
3. Three electronic issues of "The Aboriginal Nurse" newsletters yearly
4. Discounted rate to attend the A.N.A.C. Conference
5. Opportunity to sit on various A.N.A.C. Committees or other national forums
6. Members Only Section access on the website including pdf's of
publications, Member's Only Forum and lots more.
7. Student Portal accessible by Students members only. Chat, free webinar series
and other beneficial resources.
Additional benefits for Aboriginal RN members are:
1. Opportunity to run for a Board position
2. Voting rights
Benefits to Organization Subscription:
1. Fee includes one of the following for a one-month period on the A.N.A.C. website:
a) job posting, or
b) informational ad
2. Three hardcopy issues of the "The Aboriginal Nurse" newsletter yearly
The fees to join the Association are as follows:
(Form Word or PDF)
|All individuals interested in Aboriginal Nursing and/or Aboriginal Healthcare issues are welcome to join; however, only RN's of Aboriginal ancestry hold voting rights.||$60|
Separate application form - Click here
Memberships are valid by fiscal year from April 1 to March 31.
E-mail Info for more information.
We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard.